Understand Amigo Energy Electricity Supply
- Headquarters: Houston, Texas
- Founded: 2003
- Part of Just Energy Group Inc.
- Markets served: Texas, New York
- Learn about the company's community service
- See how the retailer is making headlines in the news.
Texas residents can exercise electric choice and compare Amigo Energy to other energy companies in the area. Since most energy consumers like to know they're getting a competitive plan that fits well with their needs, they're often searching for a new retail electric provider to supply their home, apartment or business with electricity.
Amigo Energy electricity plans
Amigo Energy electricity plans include price-protected supply rates and renewable energy programs. Supply plans with price protection allow energy users to have peace of mind when their energy bill arrives each month because their supply rate won't reflect the constant increases and decreases of the energy market. In addition to price-protected supply plans, the company's renewable energy offerings allow customers to enjoy secured rates and support renewable energy sources.
Other great Amigo Energy offers
In addition to the variety of supply plans and renewable energy options, there are additional perks the company offers its customers.
- The company's customer service department is available to answer questions regarding the supply plan, bill or payment options.
- The retailer offers convenient bill viewing and payment options including a mobile app so you can access your bill and usage information whenever and wherever you want.
- After enrolling with the company, customers qualify for its Refer a Friend program. This program offers a $25 bill credit for every friend an active customer refers to the company. Additionally, your friends will also receive a credit once they enroll in a supply plan!
How to contact Amigo Energy
If you experience an electrical emergency, be sure to contact your local transmission and distribution utility to resolve the situation immediately. Unfortunately, your energy supplier cannot fix such emergencies.
Source: www.amigoenergy.com. Updated: 9-16-16.