Amigo Energy: Serving Texans Electricity Supply
- Headquarters: Texas
- Founded: 2003
- Part of Just Energy Group Inc.
- Markets served: Texas, New York
- Learn about the company's community service initiatives.
- See how the retailer is making headlines in the news.
Texas residents in deregulated cities must exercise their power to choose electricity in order to receive power. Since most people like to know they're getting a good deal and plan, residents are often searching for a new retail electric provider (REP) to power their home, apartment or business.
Amigo Energy is one of the many retail electric providers supplying Texas consumers with electricity. Whether you're looking for Amigo Energy in Houston or Amigo Energy in Dallas, Amigo Energy electricity plans are available in many cities across Texas. Consumers in the Amigo Energy service area can choose from a variety of plans and rates.
Amigo Energy plan options
Amigo Energy electricity plans are competitively priced and include secured rates and renewable energy products. It's likely that Amigo Energy offers a plan structure that meets your energy requirements.
Amigo Energy fixed-rate plans include price protected rates. This plan structure allows customers to have peace of mind when their energy bill arrives each month because their supply rate won't reflect the constant increases and decreases of the energy market. Amigo Energy renewable energy product offerings allow customers to enjoy secured rates and support renewable energy.
Additional benefits of choosing Amigo Energy
In addition to Amigo Energy electricity plans and renewable energy options, there are additional perks the company offers customers.
- The company is rooted in Texas and understands how to serve Texans in similar situations to you.
- Amigo Energy became a retail electric provider shortly after Texas became deregulated in 2002, therefore, it has experience with the market and industry.
- Amigo Energy's customer service department is available to answer your questions regarding your plan, bill or payment options.
- The company offers convenient bill viewing and payment options including a mobile app so you can access your bill whenever and wherever you want.
- After enrolling with Amigo Energy, you qualify for the Refer a Friend program. This program gives you a $25 bill credit for every friend you refer to the company. Additionally, your friend will also receive a credit!
How to contact Amigo Energy
If you have questions regarding your bill, want to find out alternative payment options or simply want to discuss your plan with an Amigo Energy representative, you can call the company directly during open business hours.
If you experience an electrical emergency, be sure to contact your local transmission and distribution provider to resolve the situation immediately. Unfortunately, Amigo Energy cannot fix such emergencies.