Explore Frontier Utilities Electric Supply Plans
- Headquartered: Houston, TX
- Founded: 2008
- Markets served: Texas, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Read about Frontier Utilities in the news.
- Check out what the company is doing in the community.
Frontier Utilities electricity supply is available to energy choice consumers in Texas, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. If you're a resident or business owner in one of these states and are in need of electricity supply, this energy company has several plan options for you to choose from. If you’re wanting a fixed or variable supply rate, or even a green energy product, you might find a supply plan from this retailer that fits your needs.
Frontier electricity options
When exploring your options, you’ll notice several types of energy supply plans available from Frontier Utilities. The retailer offers fixed-rate supply plans, prepaid supply plans and green energy supply plans.
- Fixed-rate: Ranging from three to 24 months, Frontier Utilities' fixed-rate supply plans offer consumers price protection with a stable monthly supply rate for a term agreement. This type of rate structure is an ideal option for people who own a home or for people who want a more predictable monthly bill.
- Prepaid: The retailer also offers a variable-rate structure through prepaid plans. With this plan there is no deposit or credit check required, and there is no contract term agreement. This type of plan is attractive for those in short-term housing or those who may not generally pass credit checks.
- Green energy: Consumers can sign up for a fixed-rate green energy plan and get up to 100 percent of their home’s energy consumption matched with renewable energy credits that support green energy generation. If your home used 1,200 kWh in a month, then 1,200 kWh worth of credits would be contributed to renewable energy generation.