SaveOnEnergy.com® has selected six teachers across the country to receive $500 each for their winning lesson plans. Lessons range in subject and creativity, and are based on the importance of educating students about sustainability and energy. Teachers who missed out on this year's grant opportunity will be able to submit a lesson plan in Summer 2017.
Read our winning submissions below:
- Aaron Thomas, Donelson Elementary School, Arlington, TN
- Cassidy Platt, Kavod Elementary, San Diego, CA
- Hollee Kelley, Selma Street Elementary School, Dothan, AL
- Kathy Hayman, Barbers Hill Middle School North, Mont Belvieu, TX
- Kim Norgaard, White Oaks Elementary, San Carlos, CA
- Suzette Mayes, Hillcrest Elementary, Los Angeles, CA
Sustainability starts with education
SaveOnEnergy.com is passionate in educating all ages about a variety of energy-related topics such as green energy, energy conservation, energy safety and more. The company's Learning Center has helpful blog posts, infographics and videos that help consumers better understand the energy industry.