In its inaugural year, the SaveOnEnergy.com team is happy to announce the five finalists for the SaveOnEnergy.com Education Scholarship. This year's finalists come from four universities across the country and were selected from 38 applicants representing 27 institutions of higher learning.
This year's prompt asked students to address two points:
- What steps their college or university has taken to support sustainability, and
- What further steps they would recommend their schools take to become even more sustainable.
To review the work of our five finalists, follow the links below. Remember, vote for your favorite submission by sharing it with your friends on social media!
2013 SaveOnEnergy.com Education Scholarship Finalists
- Victoria Hayes of Kendall College of Art and Design
- Faith Andert of the University of St. Francis – Fort Wayne
- Haley Roehm of the University of St. Francis – Fort Wayne
- Ayla Rand of Warren Wilson College
- Kei Lin Chang of the University of California, Irvine
If you'd like to learn more about the SaveOnEnergy.com Education Scholarship, visit our scholarship page. There you can learn more about the program, read this year's prompt, examine scholarship rules and guidelines and more!