Read About Liberty Power’s Energy Supply
- Headquartered: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Founded: 2001
- Markets served: California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas
- Read about this provider in the news.
- Learn about how Liberty Power supports communities.
Liberty Power is the leading independent, Hispanic-owned energy provider in the United States, supplying electricity to markets with energy choice in 14 states. If you live in a state with energy choice, you have the power to choose who supplies your electricity, and you have the right to research competing rates before signing a contract. It’s important to take the time to see what's available and discover what works best for your budget and needs.
Compare energy suppliers
To find an electricity supply rate in a market with energy choice doesn’t have to be difficult. Start by asking yourself if you’re interested in keeping a single rate for a long-term contract or if you want the freedom of switching suppliers and picking a new rate at the end of each month?
Depending on your location, Liberty Power could offer a variety of plans and products, giving you the chance to address each of these questions. Examples of supply plans structures include:
- Fixed-rate plans – This type of supply plan secures a rate per kWh over the course of a term agreement.
- Index-rate plans – This type of supply plan doesn’t feature a long-term contract, but consumers’ price per kWh varies each month based on what the utility charges. You can switch to a fixed-rate plan at any time.
Once you've decided what type of rate structure you prefer, if you have multiple options and you understand what you'll be paying for, you can begin to explore the many supply plans available in your city or town.
Liberty Power and the community
This supplier works with a number of nonprofit organizations that operate in the same communities where its employees and customers live and work. It has supported the American Red Cross, Make-A-Wish Foundation and American Cancer Society, among others. Liberty Power's corporate values, as listed on its website, include diversity, integrity and teamwork, which also support community goals.