Explore StarTex Power in Houston and Beyond
- Headquarters: Houston, TX
- Founded in 2004
- A Constellation energy company
- Market served: Texas
- StarTex Power supports organizations all over Texas. Learn more.
- Catch up on the latest StarTex Power news here.
Since 2004, StarTex Power has been one of the fastest growing energy businesses in the state of Texas, supplying an increasing number of consumers with the electricity they need to get through their day. For 10 years, the company has offered competitive electricity rates and award-winning customer care. It is also an active member of the communities it serves.
The company provides residential and commercial energy services to more than 170,000 customers in the deregulated markets of Texas. StarTex Power in Houston is one of a number of offshoots of Constellation energy services, which supplies electricity and natural gas solutions to homes and businesses throughout the United States. As a retailer in the family of Constellation energy companies, the range of StarTex Power rates on supply include fixed- and variable-rate plans as well as alternative green energy options – something for everybody.
Finding the right rate for your needs
At SaveOnEnergy.com®, you can learn about a number of the companies supplying electricity throughout Texas and browse a listing of competitive supply rates available in your area. StarTex Power and other retail providers similar to this Constellation energy company compete each month to provide consumers with attractive energy rates and more convenient plans. With the power to choose your provider, it is important that you take the time to discover what the market has to offer and to read the fine print for each plan.
In the case of StarTex Power, there are generally two types of supply plans you can select:
- Fixed-rate supply plans – By choosing a fixed-rate supply plan, customers opt to lock in a rate per kWh of electricity they consume for the length of a contract period. Term lengths can range from a few months to multiple years, and with a fixed rate, consumers have the peace of mind that their monthly payment for electricity supply will not change as long as their consumptions habits remain the same.
- Variable-rate supply plans – Customers who are not interested in committing to a long-term contract can opt instead for the month-to-month flexibility of a variable-rate supply plan. With this type of plan, you have the ability to switch plans or providers at the end of each month, but the price you pay per kWh is liable to change due to factors in the overall energy market.
Enter your ZIP code above to learn what plans from this Constellation energy subsidiary are available in your area.