What rate plans are available to me?
There are a few different types of plans for Allen customers to choose from:
- Variable rate plans (offer flexibility from month to month)
- Price secured rate plans (offer a stable rate for the length of the contract)
- Prepaid plans
Allen business customers
Allen’s commercial and small businesses can benefit from deregulated electricity through SaveOnEnergy.com, too.
All we need from you to get started are the basics:
- Your company’s name & ZIP code
- An email address
- A phone number
- Your first name
- The average price you currently pay for your monthly electricity bill
Fill out this form or call 1-844-623-8243 to speak with one of our business experts. We’ll create a customized quote from a trusted provider and help you through every step of the sign-up process.
Do SaveOnEnergy.com providers offer renewable energy plans?
They certainly do! We can help you sort through available clean energy options. Give us a call to hear about plans that incorporate solar power, wind power, renewable energy credits, and more!
Is a credit check or deposit required?
In some cases, yes. However, other electric plans offered in our marketplace do not require credit checks or deposits. Don’t let poor credit or deposit concerns stop you from finding an affordable electric rate – call us to learn more about no-credit check, no-deposit plans.
Power outage? Contact Oncor
- Click here to report or check the status of an outage
- For general inquiries or service requests, call 1-888-313-4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Shop Deregulated rates?
Enter your ZIP code above to get started!