What is Express Energy?
Based in Irving, TX, Express Energy is a retail electric provider for areas across Texas. Express Energy focuses on simplicity and low bills, with 100 percent online account management and a satisfaction guarantee.
Express Energy electric rates and plans
As part of the deregulated energy market, Express Energy competes with other retail electric providers (REPs) for residents’ business. Consumers have the power to choose from a variety of plans and rates to suit their needs, including Express Energy’s fixed rate and month-to-month plan options.
How to shop with SaveOnEnergy.com
With SaveOnEnergy, you can see today’s lowest rates and best plans all in one place. With our 24/7 online marketplace and dedicated energy experts, we’ll help you find what works best for you.
- Enter your ZIP code above. We’ll show you today’s lowest rates in your area.
- Choose your plan. We get paid by our partners so you can shop for free. Select the option that suits your needs and sign up easily online.
- Enjoy your power to choose. Your new provider will coordinate with your utility company to manage the switch. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your low rate.
Not sure what to choose? Give one of our energy experts a call and they’ll be happy to help. If you’re looking for business electricity, they can help you design a custom plan.
Express Energy reviews
Overall score: 3.8 out of 5
- Customer service: 3.0
- Online accessibility: 3.3
- Business history: 5.0
We’ve broken down our scoring model into three main categories: customer service, online accessibility and business history. These categories contain the following items:
- Customer service
- Power to Choose complaint score
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Online accessibility
- Online bill pay
- Online chat
- Access to usage alerts & trends
- Business history
- Number of years in business
- Accreditation by the Better Business Bureau
With threes or better in every category, Express Energy came in with a total score of 3.8 out of five. This is due to pros including a satisfaction guarantee, usage alerts, and an A+ BBB rating, balanced out by a lack of online chat and a low complaint score. For more information on SaveOnEnergy.com reviews, see the full list here.
(ratings updated June 25, 2020)
Contact Express Energy
In the deregulated energy market, a REP provides your electricity, but your area’s utility company still manages the infrastructure. This means if you experience a power outage you should contact your utility company, not your electricity provider.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-209-8145