SaveOnEnergy.com® is not affiliated with Griddy Energy.
What is Griddy Energy?
Griddy Energy is a California-based wholesale electric provider in deregulated areas of the Texas energy market. Griddy works differently than a retail electricity provider (REP), offering customers access to the wholesale electricity market for a monthly fee.
Shopping the wholesale electricity market directly can offer consumers a chance to get lower rates, but it is also notoriously unpredictable. Wholesale electricity prices change every five minutes, so subscribers could benefit from market lows but are just as likely to face steep market highs.
Griddy Energy electric rates and plans
Griddy Energy entered the Texas market in 2017. It offers subscription-based wholesale electricity to residents and businesses across the state. For a monthly fee of $9.99, customers gain direct access to the wholesale electricity market, along with all its highs and lows.
Because of this untraditional system and the risk involved with wholesale prices, Griddy customers do not have contracts or early termination fees. They are free to switch at any time.
How to shop with SaveOnEnergy.com
SaveOnEnergy helps customers in deregulated energy markets exercise their power to choose. While wholesale electricity can be tempting, traditional fixed and variable rate plans are much less volatile. Shop a variety of plans from top REPs with the 24/7 online SaveOnEnergy marketplace.
- Enter your ZIP code above. We’ll show you today’s lowest rates in your area.
- Choose your plan. We get paid by our partners so you can shop for free. Select the option that suits your needs and sign up easily online.
- Enjoy your power to choose. Your new provider will coordinate with your utility company to manage the switch. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your low rate.
Not sure what to choose? Give one of our energy experts a call and they’ll be happy to help. If you’re looking for business electricity, they can help you design a custom plan.
Contact Griddy Energy
While Griddy provides customers with access to wholesale electricity, your utility company still manages the power lines and infrastructure. If you’re experiencing an outage, please contact your utility company.
- To contact Griddy, fill out this form, email email@example.com, or call 1-800-993-6207.
- Click here to log in to your Griddy account.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-380-8348