What is Spark Energy?
Spark is an energy supplier that offers electric and natural gas plans in 15 states across the nation. Headquartered in Houston, the energy capital of Texas, the company prides itself in three areas of excellence: energy savings, community support and customer service.
Spark Energy electric and natural gas rates and plans
Spark offers its customers a variety of supply plans including traditional fixed rate and renewable energy options. For green electricity plans, consumers’ supply is offset with 100 percent renewable electricity generation. For eco-friendly natural gas plans, Spark offers carbon-neutral natural gas by providing renewable energy offsets to neutralize the customer’s natural gas use at home or the business.
There are many retail energy providers in the deregulated market, and Spark is just one of them. To see what electricity and natural gas suppliers are offering in your area, enter your ZIP code above or call one of our energy experts.
How to shop with SaveOnEnergy.com
SaveOnEnergy.com® is one of the largest online marketplaces in Texas. Shop plans from top providers and filter by what’s important to you. If you need help picking or would like to create a custom plan for your business, give us a call at the number above.
- Enter your ZIP code. We’ll show you today’s low energy rates at no cost to you.
- Sign up easily. Over the phone or online – either way it only takes a few minutes. A confirmation email will be waiting in your inbox.
- Enjoy your new plan. Your new provider will handle the set-up or switch with your utility company. Your work is done!
Contact Spark Energy
If you are experiencing a power outage, please contact your utility company. If you have a question about your energy plan or rate, Spark’s contact information is listed below.
- Log into your Spark account here.
- Contact Spark customer service at 1-877-547-7275 or email@example.com.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-209-8145