Find Out More About Source Power & Gas
- Headquarters: Beasley, Texas
- Founded: 2011
- Markets served: Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, New Jersey
- Fund your organization with help from the Source Power & Gas partnership program.
Source Power & Gas, an ERM Power company since 2015, is one of the numerous energy companies based in Texas. ERM Power focuses mainly on commercial energy and is one of the most popular electricity retailers in Australia. With the acquisition of Source Power & Gas, a retail energy provider (REP), states on its website that it provides customer benefits such as renewable energy offers, online account access, online billing and more.
In addition, the company has implemented the following partnership referral programs for its customers:
- Real Estate Agent Partnership program: Real estate agents can partner with the company and refer their clients for an energy supply rate. The site explains that upon each enrollment with the company, agents will receive a commission reward.
- Affinity Partnership program: With this program, nonprofits have the ability to sign up and become a Source Power & Gas partner. From there, partnered organizations will receive an individual energy supply rate, according to the company site. Also, nonprofits have the option to refer friends to the company and can earn commission for any enrolled referrals.
Who to contact in an emergency
If you run into an electrical emergency and need immediate attention, you won't contact your REP for help. Your local transmission and distribution utility (TDU) will respond if you need help with an outage or electrical maintenance issue. Also, be sure to keep your TDU information in a place that you can easily access in case of an emergency. For any concerns dealing with your electricity account such as billing, payments or general customer service, you should call your REP for further assistance.
Compare energy companies today!
With so many energy companies to choose from, it might be difficult to determine what supply rate option is best for your home or business. Don't hesitate to compare offers in your local area! Residents have the option to shop around and pick an offer from a REP, but business owners can negotiate a plan based on the company's energy needs. If you have electric choice, you should explore your options!
Source: www.spgenergy.com; www.prweb.com. Updated: 10-20-15.