Price Drop Alert: Find the best electricity rates for your home!
Call Today! 1-855-380-8348
First Choice Power: Discover Competitive Rates for Electricity in Texas
- Headquarters: Houston, TX
- Founded: 2000
- Subsidiary of Direct Energy
- Markets served: Texas
- Find it here.
- Read its parent company’s recent press releases here.
- Learn about their activities in the community here.
As part of Direct Energy’s family of companies, First Choice Power supplies electricity to homes in deregulated markets of Texas. The company prides itself on its website on being a supplier that is convenient and affordable and pays attention to customer needs. The company offers fixed-rate, month-to-month and prepaid electricity plans to customers of First Choice Power in Dallas and other towns in the Lone Star State.
Please note: the following rates were published and are accurate as of 4/25/2018 5:14 PM for ZIP code 77077. Rates may have changed since this date/time. For the most up-to-date rates in your area, please enter your ZIP code above.
First Choice Power Electricity Rates
|Plan Name||Plan Length||Rate|
|First Choice Power - You Got This 18||18 months||$0.121 / kWh|
|First Choice Power - You Got This 36||36 months||$0.124 / kWh|
|First Choice Power - You Got This 24||24 months||$0.125 / kWh|
|First Choice Power - You Got This 12||12 months||$0.13 / kWh|
|First Choice Power - You Got This Free Weekends 18||18 months||$0.132 / kWh|
|First Choice Power - You Got This After Hours 12||12 months||$0.137 / kWh|
Please note: All rates above are accurate as of 1/19/2020, 4:00:00 PM CT for ZIP Code 77077. Rates may have changed since this date/time. For the most up to date rates in your area, please enter your zip code above.
If you live in a deregulated energy market in Texas, you have the power to choose the company that supplies your electricity from one of the many competitive retail electricity providers serving the state. You can find First Choice Power in Houston and other cities and towns. Enter your ZIP code in the box above to see whether this company offers any of the following electricity plans in your area.
- Fixed-rate supply plans – Customers lock in a single supply rate per kWh they consume for the entirety of a contract term. This option allows for peace of mind that your supply rate won’t change regardless of market conditions.
- Month-to-month supply plans – Customers don’t sign a long-term contract, and the supply rate they pay per kWh they consume can change from month to month based on energy market factors such as weather and natural gas prices.
- Prepaid supply plans – These plans don’t require a deposit. Customers pay their bill as they consume energy, receiving alerts as their account balance gets low. With a 60-day positive account balance, you may even be able to switch to a fixed-rate plan without a deposit.
12 Greenway Plaza #250 Houston, Texas 77046
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-380-8348