SaveOnEnergy.com® is not affiliated with Intelligent Energy.
Discover Intelligent Energy in New York and New Jersey
- Headquarters: Gainesville, FL
- Founded: 2004
- Infinite Energy operates as Intelligent Energy in New York and New Jersey
- Markets served: New York and New Jersey
- Learn how Infinite Energy supports charities.
Intelligent Energy is a natural gas retail supplier based in New York and New Jersey. The supplier is part of Infinite Energy, another retailer that serves Florida, Georgia and Texas. If you’re a resident or business owner in New York or New Jersey where this retail supplier offers natural gas supply, you might consider comparing rates to determine if a plan with Intelligent Energy is the right option for you.
Learn about Intelligent Energy rates
Energy rates come in a range of structures to encourage customers to find a natural gas solution that best fits their budget and the needs of their home or business. Consumers interested in a supplier's services might be able to select from two main rate structures: fixed-rate and variable-rate supply plans. However, Intelligent Energy, like many providers, offers only fixed-rate supply plans.
- Fixed-rate supply plans: Customers are able to secure a rate per therm for the length of a contract term. Term agreements can range from three months to three years. This rate type is advantageous to most consumers, no matter whether you live in a home or apartment or run a business. Fixed-rate plans allow you to have a more stable supply rate and you will be exempt from a fluctuating market price.
- Variable-rate supply plans: Customers are able to forgo a long-term contract, but are subject to fluctuating market prices. While this supplier doesn’t offer variable supply plans, you may find that other providers might offer this rate type.
Read how Intelligent Energy is involved in your community
As an active supporter in each of the communities it serves, parent company Infinite Energy gives back where its employees work and live – and each employee gets eight hours of paid volunteer time each year. The company’s major focus is on education, beginning with early childhood academics. The supplier sponsors students through its STEAM scholarship, and participates in mentorships and science fairs to help build literacy and confidence.