SaveOnEnergy.com is not affiliated with Oasis Energy.
Shop Oasis Energy electricity rates
Headquartered in Houston, Oasis Energy provides reliable electricity plans to residents in areas such as Illinois, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Thousands of energy consumers in deregulated areas have found high quality, affordable supply plans with Oasis Energy. This supplier offers a variety of options, including fixed-rate, variable-rate, and renewable energy plans.
Oasis Energy electricity plans
Oasis Energy offers multiple supply plans that you can choose from. Depending on your energy usage and budget, Oasis Energy may have the perfect plan for you.
- Fixed-rate supply plans area a great option for consumers who are looking for a predictable electricity bill. Having a fixed-rate supply plan allows consumers to lock in an electricity supply rate during the length of their contract.
- Variable-rate supply plans provide short-term commitment for consumers. These plans are more flexible because they offer month-to-month rates with no long-term commitment. With variable plans, the rates will vary depending on market conditions, which could result in higher rates throughout the year.
- Oasis Energy also offers green or 100% renewable energy plans. Relying on energy sources such as wind, solar, and hydro, energy consumers can opt for a green energy plan to maintain a low monthly rate and reduce their environmental footprint.
Sign up for an electricity plan with Save On Energy
As the largest online energy marketplace in Texas, SaveOnEnergy.com will help you find a great energy plan that fits your budget, usage and needs.
- Step 1: Enter your ZIP code above to view today’s best electricity plans.
- Step 2: Select a plan and sign up over the phone or online in just minutes.
- Step 3: Enjoy reliable energy at an affordable price!
Not sure which plan is right for you? Call the number above to speak to one of our energy experts.
Contact Oasis Energy for customer service
Call 1-800-324-3046 or email email@example.com to speak with a customer care representative.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-209-8145