SaveOnEnergy.com® is not affiliated with ENGIE or GDF SUEZ Energy Resources.
Get to Know GDF SUEZ Energy Resources
- Headquarters: Houston, Texas
- Founded: 2005
- Part of ENGIE, formerly called GDF SUEZ
- Markets served: Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas and Washington, D.C.
Understand ENGIE, the new name for GDF SUEZ
GDF SUEZ changed its name to ENGIE in 2015. The commercial and industrial retail electricity supplier GDF SUEZ Energy Resources is under the umbrella of ENGIE. Think Energy is also a part of ENGIE and is its residential retail electric supplier. ENGIE, as a whole, is a France-based multinational energy company that employs more than 150,000 people in almost 70 countries around the world. About a third of those employees are in electricity and natural gas. The rest work in other energy services areas. It is the top independent power producer in the world.
GDF SUEZ Energy Resources for business energy
Commercial and industrial electricity consumers can work with GDF SUEZ Energy Resources to find the right plan to meet the needs of their operations. The company offers a range of plans.
- Secured-price electricity plans: Consumers can protect their electricity supply rates with a secured-price electricity plan. Customers can shield themselves from fluctuations in the energy market with a secured rate that won’t change for the duration of their agreement.
- Float-price electricity plans: Market-savvy energy consumers can choose a float-price electricity plan and get a variable supply rate that can fluctuate with the market value of the commodity.
- Flex-price electricity plans: Flex pricing gives customers a blend of secure and float plans to combine a base level of protection from market fluctuations with the option to play the market with a variable supply rate.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-380-8348