What is Pulse Power?
Pulse Power is a retail electricity provider (REP) based in The Woodlands, TX. Pulse Power offers electricity plans for homes and businesses across Texas.
Pulse Power was founded in 2018 and provides fixed rate plans for energy consumers in deregulated areas of Texas. With a deregulated energy market, consumers have the power to choose their electricity supplier from a pool of candidates. Pulse Power strives to offer competitive rates and plans for Texans.
Pulse Power electric rates and plans
Pulse Power specializes in fixed rate electricity plans. With a fixed rate plan, a customer’s energy rate does not change throughout their contract length. Fixed rate plans are ideal for customers who value stability in their energy rates.
Pulse Power also offers energy plans for Texas businesses. Businesses can contact Pulse Power to receive a customized energy plan.
How to shop with SaveOnEnergy.com
SaveOnEnergy strives to make the world of deregulated energy as simple as possible. With the 24/7 SaveOnEnergy marketplace, it’s easy to compare energy plans and find the plan that fits your needs.
- Enter your ZIP code above. We’ll show you today’s lowest rates in your area.
- Choose your plan. We get paid by our partners so you can shop for free. Select the option that suits your needs and sign up easily online.
- Enjoy your power to choose. Your new provider will coordinate with your utility company to manage the switch. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your low rate.
Pulse power reviews
Overall score: 1.6 out of 5
- Customer service: 0.5
- Online accessibility: 3.3
- Business history: 1
We broke down our scoring model into three main categories: customer service, online accessibility and business history. These categories contain the following items:
- Customer service
- Power to Choose complaint score
- Satisfaction guarantee offered
- Online accessibility
- Online bill pay
- Online chat
- Access to usage alerts & trends
- Business history
- Years in business
- Better Business Bureau accreditation
Pulse Power is a young retail electric provider, operating in Texas for only two years. That gave it a low score in the business history category. Other factors driving its score are lack of an online chat feature and the absence of a satisfaction guarantee. For more information on SaveOnEnergy.com reviews, see the full list here.
(ratings updated 6/25/2020)
Contact Pulse Power
While Pulse Power provides retail electricity plans, your utility company still manages the power lines and infrastructure. If you’re experiencing an outage, please contact your utility company.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-209-8145