See What Xoom Energy Has to Offer
- Headquarters: Huntersville, NC
- Founded: 2011
- Markets: California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia and Alberta.
- Learn about this retailer in the news.
Xoom Energy was founded in 2011 and works as a competitive retail energy supplier in many North American markets with energy choice, offering both electricity and natural gas supply plans. Xoom Energy has customers across the nation and ranks as the number one fastest-growing private energy company in America by Inc. 500.
Learn more about Xoom Energy in Texas
Xoom Energy is one of many retailers offering competitive prices and plans for electricity supply. The retailer operates in seven Texas utilities: AEP (Central and North), CenterPoint Energy, Oncor, Sharyland Utilities (and Sharyland Utilities McAllen) and Texas New Mexico Power. Consumers can find variable-rate, fixed-rate and renewable energy supply plans in all service areas.
Understand energy supply rates
Consumers in areas of energy choice have many options for electric or natural gas supply. Xoom Energy offers different plans such as variable rates, fixed rates, pre-paid rates and renewable energy options.
- Fixed: The retailer offers fixed-rate supply plans to consumers, giving them peace of mind with a rate per kWh that remains the same for a term agreement. This type of plan allows people to have a predictable monthly supply rate for up to three years.
- Variable: Xoom Energy also offers variable-rate supply plans that do not require long-term commitment and allow consumers to change plans whenever they choose. Variable supply plans have a rate per kWh that can change every month, which could lead to higher or lower monthly bills – depending on current market prices.
- Pre-pay: For those who wish to skip a credit check or deposit, the retailer offers prepaid supply plans with a variable-rate pricing structure. The rate per kWh varies per month, and you get usage updates via text messages and emails to let you know how much energy you have used.
- Renewable: Consumers can be green by enrolling in a renewable energy plan that matches up to 50 percent of a home’s energy usage with renewable energy generation.