Brands you know. Rates you can trust. Energy that works for you.
Call Today! 1-855-209-8145
Compare Arlington electricity rates
|Plan Name||Plan Length||Rate|
|Frontier Utilities - Best Value 12||12 months||$0.067 / kWh|
|Express Energy - Flash 12 - with Auto Pay||12 months||$0.067 / kWh|
|Gexa Energy - Gexa Saver Deluxe 12||12 months||$0.069 / kWh|
|4Change Energy - Maxx Saver Select 12||12 months||$0.069 / kWh|
|Pulse Power - Texas Saver 12||12 months||$0.072 / kWh|
|Just Energy - Power Plus 12||12 months||$0.085 / kWh|
|Constellation - 12 Month Flat Tier Product||12 months||$0.090 / kWh|
|TXU Energy - Smart Edge 12||12 months||$0.099 / kWh|
|Cirro - Smart Value 12 Online||12 months||$0.102 / kWh|
|First Choice Power - You Got This 24||24 months||$0.109 / kWh|
|Discount Power - Value Plus 12||12 months||$0.110 / kWh|
|Direct Energy - Live Brighter 36||36 months||$0.111 / kWh|
|Reliant - Basic Power 12||12 months||$0.111 / kWh|
|TriEagle Energy - Bronze Eagle 24||24 months||$0.112 / kWh|
|Green Mountain - Pollution Free e-Plus 12 Preferred||12 months||$0.121 / kWh|
|Chariot Energy - Green Saver 36||36 months||$0.128 / kWh|
|Payless Power - SmarTricity Premier 12 - Prepaid Plan||12 months||$0.147 / kWh|
Please note: All rates above are accurate as of 7/30/2021, 1:39:39 PM CDT for ZIP Code 76010. Rates may have changed since this date/time. For the most up to date rates in your area, please enter your zip code above.
How to find the best electricity rates in Arlington with SaveOnEnergy.com
If you live or own a business in Arlington, you can use SaveOnEnergy to compare electricity providers and sign up for the best plan in your area. Our free-to-use marketplace allows you to quickly see the cheapest Arlington electricity rates and lock in an affordable price.
Electricity prices often fluctuate, which can make it difficult to know if you’re getting a good deal. However, with SaveOnEnergy, you can make sure you’re getting a competitive rate because our online comparison tool shows you prices from multiple providers in your area. Here’s how our marketplace works:
- View cheap electricity plans in your area. When you visit SaveOnEnergy.com, you’ll be prompted to enter your ZIP code. We use this information to display accurate energy plan pricing for your local area, so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
- Finish your registration in minutes. Even if you’re switching from another provider, you can sign up with a new supplier online in a few simple steps. You can also call one of our energy experts at the number on this page if you have questions or want to sign up over the phone.
- Relax and enjoy lower electric costs. There’s no more work required on your end. You should be set up with your new provider in under a week, so you can start enjoying your new plan right away.
Cheap energy prices in Arlington
There’s stiff competition among electricity providers, which means that prices frequently rise and fall. You can get a better idea of these fluctuations in the chart below, which shows how retail electric prices change throughout the year, based on data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA).
By using SaveOnEnergy to compare rates, you’ll have the best opportunity to secure cheap electricity in Arlington.
Energy providers and utility companies in Arlington
When you sign up for an energy plan in Arlington, you’ll be buying the power from an electricity provider (also known as retail electric providers or REPs). However, the power will be delivered to your home by your local utility company.
- Utility company in Arlington: Your utility is Oncor Electric Delivery. Unlike your electricity provider, your utility is determined by where you live — so you can’t change it.
- REPs in Arlington: Choose from several Arlington electricity providers, including companies like 4Change Energy, Pulse Power, Reliant Energy, and TXU Energy.
Power outages in Arlington
Has your power gone out in Arlington? You’ll need to contact your utility company — not your electricity provider.
Electricity rates in my area
You might be wondering why SaveOnEnergy asks for your ZIP code to help you compare electric rates in Arlington. The reason is that electricity rates vary across Texas because each utility has its own set of transmission charges. In other words, you could have the same plan and provider as your cousin in Houston, but you’d pay a different amount since you have different utility companies.
Without energy marketplaces, you’d be stuck on Google searching for terms like “electricity rates in my area” or “best electric company near me.” We remove that extra work by providing everything in one place. Enter your ZIP above to see your electricity options.
Moving to Arlington?
Arlington is one of the most well-known cities in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with more than 395,000 residents. It’s home to many of the area’s biggest attractions, including the AT&T Stadium and Six Flags Over Texas. If you’re moving to the city, SaveOnEnergy is here to help you lock in the best energy plan.
SaveOnEnergy’s tips for easy electricity service setup
- Don’t forget to read your plan’s Electricity Facts Label before signing up. It contains important information including:
- Price per kilowatt-hour based on usage
- % renewable energy sourcing
- Early termination fees
- Enjoy hassle-free supplier setup. Once your order has been confirmed, your new supplier will set up service with your utility, or transmission and distribution service provider (TDSP) – but don’t worry, there shouldn’t be any interruption to your power during the switch.
- Understanding your electricity bill. Your local TDSP will still deliver your electricity and maintain electric infrastructure including meters and power lines. Your utility fees can be found as TDU or TDSP charges on your monthly bill. They are independent of your supplier rate.
Types of plans in Arlington
As an Arlington energy consumer, you have many options when it comes to picking a plan. You’re free to choose from fixed-rate, variable-rate, no-deposit, prepaid, and green energy plans to get the one that’s best for you. We’ll explain some of these plans below. But if you have questions, feel free to call us at the number on this page.
Fixed-rate plans in Arlington
Many people prefer fixed-rate plans because they lock in an electricity rate for the entirety of your contract (usually 12 months or more). With these plans, your energy bill will be more predictable. However, you’ll need to be comfortable signing a contract with your provider.
Variable-rate plans in Arlington
If you’d rather not sign a long-term agreement, then a variable-rate plan could be a better option. These flexible plans are month-to-month arrangements, which can appeal to short-term renters. On the downside, your energy rate isn’t locked in, which can result in unexpectedly high bills during periods of extreme weather.
Green electricity in Arlington
As a Texan, you should have no problem finding a green energy plan. The state is a leading producer of wind and solar energy. Each plan sold in the Lone Star State includes at least some renewable energy. You can see how much is in yours by checking the Electricity Facts Label (EFL).
Business energy plans in Arlington
Arlington energy FAQs
Who has the cheapest electricity rates in Arlington?
Arlington electricity rates are liable to change often. However, providers like Gexa Energy and Express Energy consistently offer some of the cheapest rates in the city.
What is a cheap rate per kWh in Arlington?
As of June 2021, the cheapest rate in Arlington available through SaveOnEnergy is 5.6 cents per kilowatt-hour (¢/kWh). In Texas, the typical residential electricity rate is 11.49¢/kWh.
How can I lower my utility bill in Arlington?
Switching providers is one of the best ways to reduce your energy costs. Other options for lowering your utility bill include purchasing a green or prepaid energy plan or investing in energy-efficient appliances.
How do I find a green energy plan in Arlington?
You can use the SaveOnEnergy marketplace to identify green energy providers in your area. Submit your ZIP code on our site and tick the ‘green energy’ plan in the features box on the results page.
New to energy deregulation? Need help finding a plan?
WE’RE HERE! CALL 1-855-209-8145